The second annual meeting of European Small Communities takes place 3-5th April in Bratislava.
Leaders and representatives of Small UK communities are invited to attend.
Building on last year’s inaugural in Athens, this year’s meeting focuses on…
BECOMING MORE SUSTAINABLE. GENERATING INCOME:
- MODEL AND TOOLS FOR A COMMUNITY TO DIVERSIFY
- SOURCES OF INCOME THROUGH A WIDE VARIETY OF CHANNELS
BRANDING YOUR ORGANISATION. THE COMMUNITY NARRATIVE:
- THE STORY THE COMMUNITY TELLS ITSELF AND THE WORLD ABOUT WHO IT IS.
- HOW THE LEADERSHIP CAN AND SHOULD SHAPE THE COMMUNITY
- HOW TO PROMOTE COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES TO STRENGTHEN COMMUNITY OWNERSHIP
- GUARANTEE THE CONTINUITY OF OUR COMMUNITIES THROUGH ATTRACTING YOUNG GENERATION.
- HANDING DOWN THE OWNERSHIP TO THE NEXT GENERATION.
CURRENT SITUATION IN EUROPE:
- HOW DO WE REACT?
Click here: For more details and to Register