There are weekly Saturday and Sunday morning services and all Festivals
School visits: please contact us
The congregation was formed in 1823 and housed for many years in the Chaucer Street synagogue (built in 1890). In 1954 it moved and took over a former Wesleyan chapel in Shakespeare Street. This closed in January 2017 and the congregation has moved to new premises in Highest St.
Office: 0115 947 2004
Ritual: Ashkenazi Orthodox
Current Status: Active