(known as the “Jewish Association” until 1886)
Address: 7a Bowland Street, Bradford, BD1 3BW
Date Formed: 1873 (foundation laid 1878, erected 1880)
A Grade 2 Listed building, in the Moorish style, and the first Reform synagogue to be built outside of London, and only the third Reform Synagogue to be funded in Britain.
An original constituent synagogue of the Reform Synagogues of Great Britain (which had been formed in 1940, initially under the name Associated British Synagogues.) Affiliated to the West London Synagogue of British Jews since 1880 .